This is a disposable filtering half mask to protect against hazards, such as, dusts, coal, mists, and smoke. It provides at least 94% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil.
It has a simple cup design promoting minimal breathing resistance.
Specifications of this FFP2 Particulate Respirator Mask
– ≥ 94% Particulate Filter
– Tight Facial Seal
– Easy to Breath
– Firm and Comfortable Fit
– Adjustable Nose Bridge
– Dual Headband Elastic Straps
– Industrial Respirator
– CE: 2163
– EN 149:2001+A12009 FFP2 NR
For details and certification documentation refer to the BSP FFP2 Cup Masks Data Sheet
The FFP standards are mechanical filter standards used for protective respirator masks certified by the European Union.
- This respirator is disposable
- Maximum use time is 8 hours
- Stop using the respirator if you have discomfort or difficulty breathing
- Do a fit test before entering contaminated areas
- It is the users responsibility to inform themselves and follow regulatory standards regarding the selection, use and maintenance of respiratory protective devices
- Recommended to use within 5 years of manufacture
Do not use:
- where atmosphere is dangerous to life and health containing toxic vapours.
- in areas where the particulate concentration exceeds 10x the occupational exposure standard
- in circumstances where there may be a deficiency in oxygen
Proper selection, training and use are essential in order for the respirator to do its best to protect the wearer from airborne contaminants.
Facial hair can undermine the seal of your respirator to your face and the respirators effectiveness.
Note: for orders less than 20 pieces, masks will come individually wrapped without the box.
We offer delivery of FF P2 masks across Australia, check out our full range.
Looking for large quantities?